DJTaggedDJTagged

Main Audio Reviews Stats

DJ Kiwi - Hyperthermia DJ Kiwi - Hyperthermia

lol

Hehe. First off, Welcome to the world of Fruityloops!
You're right it does have an odd but compelling theme to it. I like you dude. You got imagination and a hell of a lot of potential. Your other music shows you have a good grasp on FL's functions. You remind me of how I was when I first started off. Keep it up man. Just a few things though.
1. Be careful when using phasers and flangers, make sure theyre not to dominant, it just doesnt sound good.
2. Dont EVER put electric guitar in trance music. ESPECIALLY the Fruity Slayer.
3. And finally, don't ever let anyone say your not good enough.

#Awake# #Awake#

Huh?

Hehe.. Ok, lets start from the begining.
This sounds like a dozen different loops and SFX combined into one. The kicks are messy, the song makes no sence and it is distored to hell. But the thing that really pissed me off was that you decided to chuck it in the trance genre. You sound new at the whole mixing thing, so I'ma let this go with a 'good try dude' but Dont quit your day job.

Peace.

FallenAngelOA responds:

Uh. . . thats what you create music with. loops and SFXs. Plus, if you cared to read the other reviews (#Dreams#) and their responces, you'd find out that I am at school when I make these. I can't bring a guitar to school. And I put this in Trance on accident! I was going to put it into techno. Oh, and I don't have a job, smart ass.
-fall3n

Beholder (Beta Resubmission) Beholder (Beta Resubmission)

Look out Paul Okenfold..

Let me start by saying that it takes a lot to please me, when it comes to rave/trance music, im a perfectionist. And in listening to this song, all I can say is "Look out Paul Okenfold, cos here comes Ultimus."

Your use of synths and sound evects astounds me, extreamly well mastered in 99% of the song. However this said, i would have to concure with Sonic in that your chirping synth was too overpowering.

As for the main synth, very nicely done, love the rave atmosphere. However, it would have been nice for some percussion variation. The drum loop seems to be used almost all through-out the track.

Overall though, this is definatly a masterpiece. I would have loved to have been able to call it my own.

Respect.